ADHDA presents the seventh of its award winning, merchant-focused series of short NEDTalks—Novel Efforts Downtown—with Get Found on Google & Beyond on Tuesday, Aug. 23 at 6pm at Clatsop Community College, Columbia Hall Room 219.
During this fun and interactive digital marketing tour, we will cover how to get your business found on Google, how to manage your reputation online and how to use social media to build a loyal customer following – all in just 30 minutes!
In this ADHDA NEDTalk, co-sponsored by the Astoria Warrenton Chamber of Commerce, you will learn:
- How to get found in local search
- How to focus on the keywords your customers use to find you
- How to optimize your website
- How to measure if your efforts are working or not
- How to find out what people are saying about you - and what to do about it!
- How to use social media to create ?"?social signals?"? that attract customers
At the end of the talk, you will be given an easy-to-follow checklist to start getting results fast for your business!?
About the speaker
Michael Angiletta is the Chief Marketing Officer for Agorapulse, a leading social media management platform. He's also the founder of Astoria Naturals, a local online retailer of custom made natural skin care products. Michael is a member of ADHDA's Business Development Committee.
For more information on this NEDTalk, please contact ADHDA Executive Director, Alana Garner, at 503.791.7940 or email@example.com/astoriadowntown/events or visit our Facebook event page at .